Thursday 21 February 2013

Pre-Filming Video - So Charming!


He's getting even more "beautiful" everyday.
Never loses any ounce of cuteness.
Aja, My World Prince! Keep winning.
You still have the most charming smile in the universe. ^_^

That comment was mine. The others say:
YOU LOOK SO COOL ♥♥♥♥♥
World Prince!! I Love Uuuu so much. Quiero verte de cerca.. Saluditos desde Venezuela.Translation: How I want to see you up close. A salute from Venezuela.
awww, love the cute face he made at the end.. ;D
kawayyyyy su carita al final fue lo mejor, me recordo los gestos que mis sobrinos hacen cuando toman su jarabe jajajajaj tan lindo este hombre cada vez se gana mas mi corazón.
Traslation: kawayyyyy his face at the end was the best, gestures reminded me that my nephews do when they take their syrup hahaha so cute this man wins more my heart even more.
Well, I couldn't blame them from making such fuss about a pre-filming, less than one minute video. It's really captivating - just as what to expect from a reigning World Prince. Are you getting more curious? Watch it, then, and share on the comment box below on how you have found his face in the end. Here you go:

Video credits to no other than PrinceJKS himself ^_^
Conversation on the video:
What is Team H? 8
なんねんか前まではあんなドリンク1本のんだら
すぐけんこうになったんだけど
いまは1.5リットルをのんでも
からだが前みたいじゃないTEAM H
translation : What is Team H? 8
Up to a couple of years ago
I felt rejuvenated soon after drinking such a bottle of nutritional drink.
But now, even if drinking 1.5 liter,
I don’t feel so.
TEAM H body is no more the same as before…
Translation Credits to geunshinaddict

More screenshots from the video:




And finally, "face-like-taking-a-bitter-syrup" cute face. So cute ^_^
 

No comments:

Post a Comment