Thursday 21 February 2013

JKS-inspired Hotel

Well,okay, the hotel does not literally exist - at least not yet. I don't even have the slightest idea if Sukkie is even considering the entrance to the hotel business, but, irregardless. This is just one of those works of mine which have him as the main stimulus.
Image credits: JGSPERU

Recently, I was assigned a task to create a Wordpress theme design and, being too much inspired by The Prince, has ended up creating this one as the initial product:


When one of my seniors reviewed the design and gave me guidelines for enhancing it, it turned out to be like this as my final output:



The theme is currently undergoing development as of this writing, headed mainly by my partner which is one of the senior designers of the company I'm currently working with, with a very little help from me on the development side (I'm not really into coding web-based stuff), and is hoping to get out there in the market.

The theme is also featured in DOWORTH's promotional video.
Video credits: DOWORTH Corp
Meanwhile, I'm just pleased to have added yet another item in my collection of tributes to my World Prince. And, you bet! If ever I'd open my own hotel, World Prince would be its name, with Jang Geun Suk's stunning photos dominating all over the interior decoration. ^_^

Do you have Prince JKS tribute creations of your own? Feel free to share them with us on the comment box below. Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment