Thursday 7 February 2013

Melody Made Together - Discovering Heavenly Songs with Prince Jang

Since I discovered Prince Jang Geun Suk, I've been discovering a lot of beautiful songs - of beautiful melodies made by real geniuses of the music industry. One by one, I discover them either by choice (because he sings those songs himself or because those songs belong to the official soundtrack of his movies and dramas), or by chance (because those songs and music were used by his eels in tastefully created fan-made videos as tribute to him).
Image credits: sumandu
Prince JKS' songs are among the very few songs of which I can label as "pure, honest songs". Their lines touch the hearts and souls of those who can hear them, and get hooked in the process, wanting to hear them over and over again. His unique taste for music is very eminent in his movies and dramas, "You're Beautiful" (미남이시네요) being on top of the list. The drama's soundtrack has captured millions of hearts worldwide, and even until now, years after the drama has closed, the songs remain at the favorites lists of the eels Jang Geun Suk has won, and the lists just kept on getting longer and longer as The Prince continued to make more melodies.

Image credits: crunchyroll

Being a self-proclaimed most loyal Eel, I have a great collection myself, the complete official sound tracks of 미남이시네요 included in the list, and his song "Rain" being on top lately (this is the only song I listen to throughout my entire 8-hour at work, 5 days a week). There is something in the song that calms my mind and wraps me up in a comforting shell even when I'm in the midst of pressure.

But there is this one song that I kept on hearing from his fan-made videos, though only some parts of the song. The tune alone would make me smile although I couldn't understand the lyrics (I'm listening to it right now, despite the broken headset this internet cafe has to offer). It was not until now that I had the chance to look for the complete version of the song, and has confirmed that my response to the song's tune was actually right. "Melody Made Together" was written in heartfelt, honest lines - a beautiful poetry of pure love.
Video credits: madhawi18


Here's a complete english lyrics of the song:
Video credits: ashleysheaffer

Do you like this song, too? Feel free to leave your comments below.

2 comments:

  1. wow..you are really a great fan :) ..i started watching his drama 2 months back and now a point has reached where i thing of him all day long.. where are you from ? i am from india :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you know that you're the very first to drop a comment here? And for that, my dear Shagun, thank you so much! ^_^

      I am from the Philippines. I have a few Indian friends on facebook who are also fans of the Prince.

      Yes, I can relate much to you. Prince JKS is such an adorable actor that once you watch at least one of his dramas, you'll just crave for more.

      Which drama have you first watched by the way? Can you tell me more about it?
      Again thanks for dropping by. ^_^

      Delete